Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday weigh-in

Today was the first money weigh-in at school. The gal who won did so with over 6% weight loss for the month. She was hard to capture this month, but I have hope for the long haul. (slow and steady wins the race!)

Here's the numbers for today, and they are good! The money scale: 195.5, down close to 7 since the beginning. (I missed winning the two-week prize by .20%- the gal who won is a size 2, grrr....)


Home scale: 190.4 (-1.6), 38.0 fat (+.6), 42.5 water (-.8), and 46.2 muscle (-1.8).


I don't like being down on the muscle, but I'm working on it. I have added intervals of jogging two days a week. I ran about 9 minutes tonight since it was sprinkling and I wanted to get in something of value for the work-out!

I'll be keeping you posted.

A note about leaving comments: If you would rather not make a gmail account, you can always send me a comment on my email account: juliebellefrost@gmail.com and I can upload it here.

However, just a small commercial for gmail.....it is really cool. It has a great spam catcher (I almost never get any!) and you never have to delete emails because it has unlimited space. But the best reason......most places of employment don't block it since it is from google, so you can check it anywhere! (just a thought!)

No comments: