Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Little late....

I didn't get to do my morning home-scale ritual yesterday morning because I was running very late for work! However, I did weigh at school, and luckily didn't gain any, still at 195.5.

I had a hard week with eating since we had two late days at school with dinner provided. We also had a long weekend, so you know how tempting food can be when you are on "vacation"!

Anyway, here's the numbers: 192.6 lbs (+2.2), 38.4 fat (+.4), 42.1 water (-.4), and muscle 46.2 (even).

I would really like the numbers next week to be under 190 on both scales, so that's my goal! Jonah is home sick, so I just did a 3 mile walk/run. I am going to try to lower my intake a little as up my work-outs to include a little more weights. That should at least gain me a little muscle.

On the up side, I ordered a pair of size 16 pants from Coldwater Creek. They not only fit me, they are a little big! Wooh, Hooh!

No comments: