Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothing ever changes......

After a week of little exercise and being sick (still sick), the good news is that I didn't gain any.
The money scale remains the same- 195.5.

At home, there was a little variation: 192.6 lbs (-), 39.0 fat (+.6), 41.5 water (-.6), and muscle 45.1 (-.9). I don't like losing the muscle, since it will burn more calories. I'm not surprised by the fat since I haven't been working any off!


Sooo, if you're keeping track- that's down 8.4 total pounds since 1/15/08.

Temptation avoided today: a cinnamon roll and a donut!
(I picked the font color for how I'm feeling!)

2 comments:

JENNY MEAD said...

This is the first I've heard of your blog. Thanks for alerting me. I look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Feeling better? Up for a run/walk/anything tonight?

A