Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm HUNGRY!!!!!

I've been trying to fill up on the stuff that doesn't have many points- just not quite full most of the time yet! I get 24 a day, so you'd think that that would do it.....
We haven't gotten to the store yet for me to restock on some staples of dieting, like the 0 points progresso soup. I just remembered tonight one of my favorite desserts: peanut butter and sugar free chocolate syrup with apples. Nummmmmmmyyyyyy!

I messed up my ribs again, so haven't been doing much walking this week either- but I'll get back up on that tomorrow if I'm able.

I'll weigh again on my scale on Tuesday and report back then. Hopefully I won't be as hungry!
Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

suelov said...

Hey Julie... it's Susie
I am a sister of pain with the weight issue. I gained 80lbs with both sets of twins in 2001 and 2004. It was not easy getting that weight off, but I felt so much better and more energy it was worth it.
The second time I went to weight watchers and I loved it because it felt more accountable and I became very aware of the health and of course weight issues of everything I put in my mouth.
Good Luck and God Bless,
Susie

JulieBelle said...

Thanks for the support. I am doing weight watchers now, and did it the last two times that I lost a bunch of weight. (Feels like I'm doing that all the time!)
Menopause has really bit my butt and made it very hard to lose weight, not to mention putting a bunch on me! Good to hear from you!