Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Biggest Loser Day 1

Ok folks! Here's the beginning of what I promised some of you. We are doing the biggest loser at school, and it started today. We will have biweekly weigh-ins for prizes and three money prizes totaling at least $250! Talk about incentive to do well! I will be telling you about my progress each week on my scales, as well as my progress at the school weigh-in.
Sooooooo, here's the first batch of numbers:
Biggest loser weigh-in: 202.1 lbs (yikes!)
Home weigh-in: 201 lbs, fat-39.1 lbs, water-42 lbs, and muscle-48.5 lbs. I'll explain more later about what those numbers should be!
I ask for your support and thoughts and prayers for me to stay strong. I fell walking with my friend yesterday. (surefooted llama, not!) I twisted my ankle slightly and bruised a rib. I'll be sidelined from walking for at least a few days. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: